So I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! This came as such a surprise as I haven’t been blogging for that long but I am so grateful! I would like to thank Tea and Maz for the nomination, it means a lot! I had absolutely no idea this award even existed so I googled it to find out more! It is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, it is such a great way to bring the blogging community closer together. The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award and make sure to acknowledge them.
- Answer the 11 questions that you were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 5-10 other new bloggers to receive the award.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
Questions and Answers.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love to write! I always have loved to write, it also helped that in college I did a course on blogging which was really influential in finally starting.
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
I am an eighteen-year-old college student from Limerick, Ireland. I love to read and write and I student English and New Media in college. I have one sister and we both live with my mom.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I hope to be just finished my masters degree in English and New Media in the University of Limerick, I hope to have my own car (and be able to drive it of course!), I also hope to still be writing blog posts and enjoying myself!
4. What is your favorite film?
My favourite film of all time is Forrest Gump I could watch is 100 times and not get sick of it!
5. What is the most random thing you’ve watched on Netflix all the way through?
I don’t really watch Netflix all that much, I have watched Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and 13 Reasons Why but I wouldn’t consider any of them that random!
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
7. What age do you feel right now and why?
I feel 18 because since I turned 18 I feel a certain sense of freedom and I also feel like I have a little bit more independance.
8. If you won the lottery what would you do?
If I won the lottery I would love to buy my own house and my own car. Then I would focus on the smaller things I’d like and of course, I would give some to my family and people who need it more than I do.
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go any why?
That’s a tough one! But if I could travel anywhere in the world I think it would have to be Paris, I’ve already been but I didn’t get to see any of the tourist attractions, and Paris has so many! I recently wrote a blog post on the top 5 places I would love to visit, you can find that here.
10. What do you feel most proud of?
Is it too vain to say that I’m most proud of myself? I feel I have come such a long way in the past couple of years. My confidence has grown and I have become more comfortable in myself and I am proud of that.
- Do you like reading? If so what’s your favorite book?
- What inspired your blog name?
- If you could trade lives with a celebrity for one day who would it be and why?
- What is your favourite blog post you’ve ever written?
- What one thing immediately puts a smile on your face?
- What was your inspiration to start blogging?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is the best TV series you have ever watched?
- Are you a cat or dog person?
- What is your favourite song at the moment and why?
My Nominations go to…
Make sure to tag me in your blog post if you choose to take part!